Sew and complete needed alterations on bridal gowns, dresses, and tux rentals.
- Sew garments using needles and threads and industrial sewing machine and serger.
- Press garments using hand iron or steamer.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions.
- Document production by completing forms.
- Must possess dexterity and strong hand-eye coordination; be attentive to detail; demonstrate strong self-control, and be able to work well independently.
- Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Must present a pleasant and positive attitude to the customers.
- Work 20-40 hours per week with a regular schedule
- Paid lunch break
- Compensation paid weekly
- Liberal merchandise discount